i hope you enjoy this tip:) -------------------------------------- Instructions 1
Open up all the candy wrappers and lay them out flat on your working surface. Fold over 1 inch along one of the long sides of each wrapper. Continue to fold the wrapper 1 inch at a time until you have made a long, thin strip from each wrapper. Apply a little bit of craft glue within the last fold on each wrapper to keep the shape.
Align three of the folded strips end to end. Apply a little bit of glue to each end and overlap the candy wrapper ends slightly to make one long strip. Repeat with each set of three wrappers. Set aside two of the joined strips to make the purse handle later.
Lay half of the candy wrapper weaving strips side by side on your working surface. Align the short ends so that none of the ends protrude any farther than the others. Cut a long piece of clear tape and fold it over the aligned short ends to keep the strips in place.
Weave a strip through the strips on your working surface. Weave the strip over the first strip, under the next and continue in this manner across the strips. Weave another strip through the strips on your working surface by first weaving it under the first strip and over the next. Repeat to add all of the remaining strips.
Fold the woven wrappers in half with the taped side facing outward. Cut long strips of clear tape and smooth around the entire purse to join the sides together and provide some strength for the purse. Cover the entire surface with the tape.
Lay the purse strap strips end to end on your working surface. Spread some glue on the ends to join the weaving strips together. Cover the entire front and back of the purse strap with clear tape for extra strength.
Tape one end of the purse strap to the inside right of the purse and the other end to the inside left of the purse.
Read more: How to Make a Purse Out of Candy Wrappers | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4999241_purse-out-of-candy-wrappers.html#ixzz26mH6Njk9
Hey world i am doing a early halloween season set on halloween outfits just an idea for halloween i hope you enjoy trick or treating:) (if you go.) ---------------------------------------- Celebrities - Taylor swift - Cheryl loyd -Carrie underwood -Beyonce - Rihanna - Kim Kardashian - Fergie - Carly rae jepsen - Jennifer lopez -Justin bieber - selena gomez - brittany spears - katy perry - Adele
Traditional - witch - Goblin - mummy -pumpkin - princess -skeleton -devil - black cat - super hero
random - crayon - taco bell hot sause wrappers -mustard -ketchup -fork -spoon -mustache -Mario -Luigi - Grapes - big bird - reinddeer - milk carton - The madd hatter -tree -cupcake -peanut butter and jelly sandwich -spongebob -patrick -sandy -mr.crabs -ladybug -bunny -cow -dog -horse -cat
hey world, it's anna and i am giving you a YUMMY recipe on halloween cheesecake brownies i know it's a little early but it's never to early to practice/ enjoy:) well for now bye.:)
What You Need
pkg. (21-1/2 oz.) brownie mix
pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
drops yellow food coloring
drops red food coloring
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add egg and food colorings; mix just until blended. Pour over brownie batter; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 32 squares.
Hey world today i am helping you wit all your packing troubles i hope you enjoy:) -------------------------------------------
1. Packing List (Clothes) 2. Packing List (Bath/Necessities) 3. Packing List (Carry On) 4. Packing List (Day Time Tote) 5. Packing List (Misc.) 6. Packing List (Hotel Goodies)
1. PACKING LIST: CLOTHES ~Okay so it really depends on where you're going but in the Summer it's usually warm so this is a packing list for warm places(: -14 tanks (day time) -10 tanks/tees (night time/dinner) -5 denim shorts (shorts can be worn more than once) -5 cotton shorts -1-2 pairs of sneakers -Flip flops -2 pairs of pajamas -1 hoodie (plane) -1-2 hoodies (night time) -1 pair of sweatpants (plane) -1 pair of yoga pants -2-3 bathing suits -4 bras -20 underwear (ALWAYS bring more than you think you'll need! It's the one thing you DON'T want to run out of x)) -Slippers (wear around hotel) -20 pairs of socks (another thing you wouldn't want to run out of)
2. PACKING LIST: NECESSITIES ~I go on vacation prepared for anything and everything so you may not need some of this. *Note: Bring travel size for everything that way you just throw everything away on the way home (less to pack) -Brush -Deodorant -Shampoo (I don't like the hotel's stuff) -Conditioner (I don't like the hotel's stuff) -Soap/Body Wash (I don't like the hotel's stuff) -Loofah :D -Toothbrush -Toothpaste -Mouthwash -Floss -Face Scrub -Q-Tips -Make up remover -Sunscreen -Tanning Oil -Body Lotion -Hand Cream -Pads/Tampons -Pain Killer (incase of period or headaches or anything) -Band-aids -Any medications you take *-If you are going to somewhere like Disney and you may get motion sickness, be sure to buy Dramamine (non-drowsy) or those wristbands.
3. PACKING LIST: CARRY ON ~Okay this can apply to a plane, car, train, etc. This should contain everything you need until you arrive at your destination. -Large purse or tote (preferably a tote) -Water Bottle (some airports don't allow these until you go through the detectors. You CAN buy them before you board) -Snacks (same rule usually applies) -Camera -Cell Phone (don't turn on on the plane until they tell you too!) -Pillow -Blanket -iPod -Laptop/DVD player -Pen/Pencil -Paper -Movie for DVD player (bring 2, 1 for on the way and 1 for the way back) -Motion sickness items IF you get motion sickness -GUM! -Wallet (always keep your money with you) -Pads/Tampons (always keep necessities with you) -Chapstick -Anything else you always keep in your purse -Book
4. PACKING LIST: DAY TIME TOTE ~I'm going to Disney so this is pretty much a must. If you are going to be walking around a lot, bring a bag so you have everything you need! -Water bottle (at LEAST 2. Freeze one the night before so it stays cold even when it melts) -Snacks (Disney is expensive so we're bringing snacks. 2 granola bars, a mini bag of chips, and a small baggie or cookies/crackers). -Sunglasses -Cell Phone -Camera -Sunscreen -Any medications you may need (including motion sickness stuff) -Pads/Tampons (yes I'm paranoid about getting my period on vacation lol) -A change of shoes (ex: if you wear sneakers to walk around in but are going to a wet area like a water ride, bring flip flops and extra socks) -Hair ties -Bobby pins -Mini fan -MONEY -Any other things you keep in you purse that you use daily.
5. PACKING LIST: MISC. ~Just a few things you may want to bring that don't really belong to any specific category. -A few different purses -Earrings/Necklaces for when you go to dinner -Make-up (PLEASE keep in mind if you KNOW it's gonna be hot, don't coat your face in make up. It's gonna smear and smudge off and you WILL look like a hot mess). -Body spray -Aloe for sunburn -A beach towel (the hotel may supply them but don't count on it)
6. PACKING LIST: HOTEL GOODIES ~When I go to Disney this summer, we (4 friends and I) are going to need to stock up on food. You may need to also. We are only eating breakfast out once. We are buying breakfast food and snacks for luch and going out to dinner. -Mini boxes of cereal -Granola bars -Crackers -Cookies -Bottled Water -Vitamin Water -Fruit roll ups/other gummies -NUTELLA -Coffee -Sugar -Milk -Orange Juice